OPEN JOB: Consultant
SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
- Opportunity to work in a team to design and build a planning/ consolidation process and application.
- Facilitate design sessions, gather business requirements, develop process flows and develop technical design specifications.
- Define and perform unit testing plans.
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client’s project management team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them.
- Provide systems documentation and training to SAP BPC users.
- A good honours Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ CIMA with at least 2 years’ working experience
- Aptitude towards systems application and familiar with the use of spreadsheets
- Articulate with strong presentation skills
- Good functional knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong follow through
- Experience with Budgeting/ Consolidation process at the corporate level will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP ECC (FICO) and other planning and forecasting tools in SAP, Hyperion, or Cognos will be an advantage
- Willing to travel and able to converse in Mandarin for projects in China and the region.
Learning & Development
- SAP training will be provided as required.
- Opportunity to travel for projects and learn from seasoned international consultants.
*Please send in your CVs to email@example.com and include the position applied for in the email subject.*