OPEN JOB: Business Intelligence/ Data Analyst
• Opportunity to work on a team to design, build, test, implement and optimize Data Analytics solutions.
• Gather business requirements, analyse and translate the requirements into solutions, and ensure the solutions meet stakeholders’ needs and expectations.
• Be responsible for the requirement gathering and development of the business applications with a team of consultants.
• Define and perform user acceptance testing plans and lead to the successful execution of UAT with business users.
• Provide timely and accurate project status information to the project management office and articulate project issues appropriately.
• Support systems documentation and training to users.
• Maintain the applications on an on-going basis and rollout new applications identified by the business owners.
• Experience with data warehouse, data source connectivity, data transformation, load optimization and visualization development.
• Implementation experience with business transactional systems in particular Inventory and Retail systems will be an advantage.
• Some knowledge of programming scripts for data transformation, loading and/ or visualization preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong follow through.
• Knowledge of R, Python, HTML5, and/or Java/ Java script will be an advantage.
• More than 2 years’ experience working with any BI tool (Alteryx and/ or Qlik Sense preferred)
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Marketing or Finance.
• Singapore residents.
Learning & Development
• Opportunity to work with a global Retail chain located in the CBD.
About the employer
The employer is a leading Apparel and Footwear company with ia strong presence in 70 countries and over 5,000 stores worldwide.
In Singapore, the company opened its first store in 1931 and has more than 40 stores in addition to an online platform.
The employer is expanding its Business Intelligence and Data Analytics capabilities to build a Data Warehouse for Dashboard Analysis and Reporting.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to learn and use modern tools such as Alteryx for data science and Qlik Sense reporting for management decisions, strategic forecasting, predictive and other operational performance measurement.
The employer is looking for young and capable individuals who are keen to pursue a career in Data Analytics on a full time and permanent position.
*Please send in your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct interview with the employer.*
OPEN JOB: Consultant
SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
- Opportunity to work in a team to design and build a planning/ consolidation process and application.
- Facilitate design sessions, gather business requirements, develop process flows and develop technical design specifications.
- Define and perform unit testing plans.
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client’s project management team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them.
- Provide systems documentation and training to SAP BPC users.
- A good honours Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ CIMA with at least 2 years’ working experience
- Aptitude towards systems application and familiar with the use of spreadsheets
- Articulate with strong presentation skills
- Good functional knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong follow through
- Experience with Budgeting/ Consolidation process at the corporate level will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP ECC (FICO) and other planning and forecasting tools in SAP, Hyperion, or Cognos will be an advantage
- Willing to travel and able to converse in Mandarin for projects in China and the region.
Learning & Development
- SAP training will be provided as required.
- Opportunity to travel for projects and learn from seasoned international consultants.
*Please send in your CVs to email@example.com and include the position applied for in the email subject.*